Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Favorite Day

"Today is my favorite day."

Day 2 in Utah, folks, and I'm lovin' it. It is so good to hang out with Lex again after so many months! I'm still trying to let everything soak in: names, faces, stories, directions, everything. But I'm really really enjoying myself.

So far today I got to meet Lexi's wonderful little beetles. It was love at first sight, really. I even got to help her and BeetleMan change the branches in the large container of them. It basically entailed dumping all the stuff out and then searching through it for tiny beetle-bug-babies. BM thought I would think it was lame, but really, today is my favorite day. He gave Lexi an adult and three baby wee ones. We went on an adventure to try to find them a suitable home/container to live in. I think I am going on an adventure myself later on to get their food. Hopefully I won't get lost....heh, my brain is used to landmarks, not grid systems. I should be fine. I think...

More later.

No comments: