Thursday, October 11, 2007

Symbolic?

So I have this one little glass tealight holder. An old friend painted a beautiful H on it. (Yes, I am giving away pieces of my "true identity" but I don't care anymore.) Very...ornate? It's outlined in black and it has two transparent purple parts with gold dots. I can't describe it very well. Anyway, that old friend no longer speaks to me. It's been many years. But I love the little candle holder. I usually keep it with me at school on my desk and burn a candle in it every once in awhile. Well, it broke just now. I was holding it at an angle to try to get the candle to burn evenly, and I guess I just weakend the glass just enough. It just sort of...popped. A large piece of the side literally flew off and landed in the remaining part.

I really love that thing...I hope I can somehow make another. Or something. =(

1 comment:

Chillygator said...

I'm sorry )o: Things just seem to be breaking around here a lot.

Candle holders, rings, hearts. You name it.