Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oh, Hitler.

Warning: please take the following entry with a grain of salt. All statements made in jest.

There is a thing I say, and most people do not know the story behind this thing that I say. I have decided to tell this story, because sometimes when I say it, things can get a bit sticky if people don't know why I said it.

*sounds of throat clearing*

So one day, my friends Bora and Imp were walking through a bookstore. They passed a book about Hitler, and Bora said, "Oh, Hitler." And then Imp says, "Why'd ya do it?" And it was funny. So they brought it into everyday conversation. Over time, the statement evolved to, "Oh, [insert name here], why'd ya do it?" And then finally just, "Oh, [insert name here]." We throw Hitler in there every once in awhile for fun.

Ok, that's my story. Or explanation. Or something.

2 comments:

Krebscout said...

Fantastic. So you'll come to my foodfight/birthday party, yeah?

Thirdmango said...

Hey, I do that too. Oh Hitler.