Friday, June 8, 2007

That one Boy...

Perhaps I blogged too soon before...

My dearest [Kismet],

I need to let you know that you mean too much to me for me to let fear get in the way of our relationship. I'm excited to get to know you better, and continue to pursue something with you. You're completely fantastic. I'm so sorry I was such a bum last night.

I miss you, and wish I was there to tenderly kiss your puffy operated-upon cheeks. I wish I could be there with you, feeding you pudding. =] Please forgive me for my display of cowardice last night. I trust you with my heart, and know you'll be careful with it. I'll talk to you soon.

~[LadderBoy]


I really like this kid.

Today, I had my wisdom teeth out. Shortly after I got home, I got a phone call from some delivery service saying that there are flowers for me in the office. He sent me flowers. How stinkin' cute is that?! He is so thoughtful all the time. This is all so new and wonderful...

Me: this is a good experience for me
Lexi: i agree
it makes me very happy
and i'm just
very excited for you
and will you hate me if i say i'm excited for you about
the whole thing?
meaning the ups, and also the downs
it's going to be a
crazy roller coaster, but i'm excited you get to have a ride
i'm even excited
for you to feel miserable about the whole thing
:^/
i'm just excited about
it all
o frabjous day, calloo callay
et cetera
you will learn a lot and i'm excited about it :o)


I will learn a lot from this. And I'm going to enjoy at least most of the process. I'm excited to get to know him, and to grow closer to him. I've never felt this way about anyone, and I think I like it.

=]

No comments: