Saturday, December 4, 2010

God's got other plans.

The director of the school has decided not to hire me after all. It seemed a little like she was searching for reasons not to, so I guess she just had second thoughts. Ken thinks it's best we look for other schools. So no Eunpyeong SLP for me.

At this moment in time I don't feel too super disappointed or stressed but I think that's because I had a little bit of warning? I don't know.

Anyway, this means that SLP was not a part of God's plan for me. Whatever school I end up with just must be ten thousand times better.

"Jesus replied, 'You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."
John 13:7

1 comment:

Kara Minor said...

It's gonna be good. It's gonna be great. And maybe it'll be even closer to me :).

And I'm glad you were honest. Not enough people are so be proud of yourself for that.

Don't give up hope. God knows exactly what he's doing....and one of these days he'll share a bit of it with you ;)