Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Everyone has their ups and downs...right?

Is it the weather? Is it the stress of school? Was I just on a high for too long, and now I'm paying for that pleasure?

Stop the ride! I wanna get off!

Ok, maybe not... I'd forgotten what this feels like. It's not terrible...just...I prefer the happiness and excitement I felt on a daily basis. Duh, right? The past few days I've just felt...unsteady. Not high, almost low, but...never really stable. Some sort of roller coaster with very short slopes.

I think there is some sort of battle going on inside of me. Depression vs....what? God? Well, yes. But more specifically? I guess if I could figure that out I could help it win.

I want the sun to come back out. I want to stop feeling...paranoid about my new friends. That always seems to happen eventually... *sigh* I'll just spend less time with them. Just because I'm so happy in their presence doesn't mean they're always as psyched about it as I am. Oh, well.

Garbled.

1 comment:

alishka babushka said...

"Every town
Has its ups and downs
Sometimes ups
Outnumber the downs
But not in Nottingham"

your post made me think of this today. I'm sorry you're feeling downish. I hear ya though. Life is just hard sometimes and you can recognize that fact, but that doesn't make it any easier to move on. :P Hope everything gets better soon.