Monday, March 24, 2008

Ramblings about School and Home.

Coming back to school after being home for break was like returning from a visit. And by that I mean...home feels temporary. But that fact is no longer a source of melancholy for me... It was a pleasant visit, and I look forward to going back. It just didn't quite feel like my definition of what a "home" should feel like? It's "just until I graduate," or "just until I get my own place." And I'm looking forward to both those happenings. I think...

Along with the sense of going back to where I belonged (which is odd because I was headed for school) was a feeling of...bracing myself. For...impact. With something not quite solid. Mammalogy is a big source of stress for me, and I was happy to leave it behind for Spring Break. Now I'm here again and it's "back to business."

Interesting.

No comments: