Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's all about Perspective...

How hard life seems from this angle. When I'm here, practically in the thick of it. The stress I left has a foreseeable end. The stress I've come back to... I can neither understand it, nor find the light at the end of the tunnel.

There are bright moments--moments that I cling to--but the knowledge looms like the most cliche black cloud. It's like driving in and out of a rain storm...one that is headed in the same direction I am...

I keep praying for perspective. A reminder that in the grand scheme of things, this is nowhere near as big as it seems. And yet it's bigger than the stress at school; more serious. But maybe only slightly...? I don't know. I've not mastered keeping the other stress in perspective, so I'm not sure how well this is going to go.

Perspective. It's all about perspective...

No comments: