Monday, March 5, 2007

Board "writer."

I love helping Lexi answer questions. I've done it in the past with some funny questions and one question about getting a new dog. That last one was a surprise because that quote in it is the e-mail I sent her. The exact e-mail. Spelling and grammar mistakes and all. See, I thought she was going to take the information, and incorporate it in to her own response. Wrong. My dear friend seems to be lazy. (Just kidding!)

Anyway, in the past few days there have been some questions asked that fall under my favorite topic. (Can you guess?) I got to answer those ones as myself! Through Lexi, of course. I was telling my one friend (who is a Zoo Science major like myself) about the two questions and we had a little chuckle over the one. (If it's not amusing to you, that's ok. You have to be of a special breed. =p ) The second one was a bit confusing because of the way it was worded. Also, I try to avoid doing math if I can help it. I don't think my new friend Fergus knew that last part though, because he tried again. A question addressed to me! Only, not from a Board writer this time.

I really love answering questions. I even go so far as to address ones that have already been answered. Maybe I should just get over myself and apply? *shakes head at self*

2 comments:

Allie said...

No, it's true. I am lazy. :^P

And also I wanted you to have full credit for the answer's awesomeness.

I heart you, love! And maybe you're right... maybe you should apply. Could you answer questions not having to do with animals?

Dan M. said...

You're my favorite non-official board writer, and my fourth favorite writer overall.