Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Jumbled thoughts, jumbled words.

Dear you,

I grew up.

I'll always care about you. Give me a call if you ever catch up.

~ me


The end of the friendship? She won't fight for me--for it. I gave all I could. It has to be her "turn" because I've done all I can. Most of the time now I don't really feel loss. I feel a bit sad for her because she's the one who lost something. I was a great friend to her. I know I was. Not trying to "toot my horn", but I know it's true. I love with all my heart. It's what I'm good at. And I love to do it. Sometimes, I wish she would wake up and know what to do to fix our friendship. I want to know that she wants to. We had a good thing for awhile there. It's so strange to go from knowing every single thing about a person to knowing almost nothing. And what I do know is not from her. I miss her, and I'm frustrated at myself for it. At least I don't dwell on it very often. Or even for very long. *sigh*

I'm so grateful for the friends who work with me to help our friendships grow. I'm grateful to them for being there for me--being here for me. I'm grateful for the friends who actively care about me.

I am blessed. I am. And I'm more healthy than I was before.

It's all going to be great.

1 comment:

Allie said...

K! I heart you a zillion. I love the letter you wrote at the top. It belongs in a book, no lies.

I'm sorry things were lame with our friend... well, sort of. Not really. I'm sorry she couldn't get her act together. I'm glad that since she couldn't get her act together, you were strong enough to say psh! Yeah right like I'm going to keep being your lackey! Et cetera.

K, I just admire you a whole bunch. I hope you know that. Way to go being strong. And I am so excited to see you in May! Who needs her when you have awesome friends in Utah who are jumping with joy at the prospects of seeing you, anyway?

PS. I'm still up for helping out with travel funds, btw. Even though you've already paid it. Let me know if you want some help with the moolah.