Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Vacation!

I love that feeling that one gets when all the little pieces of a situation just...slip into place. For a few months now, I've been wanting to go out to Utah. I want to visit my best friend and break up this routine I've been stuck in. I'm not even very deep into the routine; I just knew what was coming: school, home to work for the summer, school, home to work for the summer... The more I read the Board and talk to my friend, the more I know I'll have a blast out there. I already like a ton of people and we've never met each other!

Anyway, I've finally picked a time to go, and I think I've found plane tickets at a reasonable price!! Woot! When I told my mom about my desire to go a few weeks ago, she wasn't too happy about it. But when I explained my need for a vacation, well, it was one more piece in its place.

I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Allie said...

I'm excited too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!

Heather said...

*grin* Gee, I sure wonder who it is I want to see most....